Another first today in CA 160. I have a husband and wife in class and we thought it would be nice if they were on the same team. Today I was correcting the written part of the classes lab work. I read his and gave him the full points. Hers was next. As I was reading along, I thought, "I think I just read the same answers." I put their papers one on top of the other, held them up to the light, and discovered that they were identical, words, fonts, everything. Every word matched perfectly on the page! I don't think they realize that I could have failed them in the course right then. I did send them an email to let them know that I had deducted all the points from their score and that if it happened again they would fail. WOW is all I can say.
Note: I just got an email from the husband. His reply - "We just did it together and made two copies. If you don't want us to then we won't, sorry." I couldn't believe they thought nothing of it!
I'm Back
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment