I just finished a wonderful book. Published in 2009 but reminiscent of the good old classics. There are a couple of things I wanted to remember as I finished this so here they are:
"Yes, sometimes we must lose something...someone before we realize its worth."
"Cemeteries and headstones are for the living, after all. The ones who need a place to mourn and visit and remember."
"It is too late to undo what I have done. Too late to plead for forgiveness, or tell you I love you. But I beg you, do not follow my course. And please, tell Charlie I am sorry I never returned as I told him I would"
It is certainly a story full of love and loss; of forgiveness and redemption; of friendship and courage; of pride and guilt, and how all of these mold who we are and what we become. I completely enjoyed the book.
I'm Back
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment