Sunday, November 1, 2009

Marshmallow Witches

I found a cute little project in a magazine that we decided to try on Halloween. These are marshmallow witches. They look really simple (that's why I thought Kennedy and Ellis could manage them). They turned out to be much harder that we thought, mostly because the marshmallows do not sit level and flat. We had lots of laughs anyway.

Kennedy is working on her own creation with the leftover orange icing. Shortly after this picture was taken she was upset because the icing came flowing out the top and onto the counter (you can see by the way she is holding the bag that it's just a matter of time before that happened).

Here is her finished project. Nice!

2 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Those are so cute! Kennedy's is awesome. I wish we could've been there.

Rolyndia said...

Those are super cute!