Okay - I have been married to Bruce for 35 years and I thought I knew everything I could about him. This morning I learned something I did not know. He is obsessive about the collar stays for his shirts. There he was, standing at the foot of our bed, collar stays spread out on the bedspread, and he was pushing them around and muttering. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he couldn't find the other collar stay for his shirt. Mind you, there was a pile of them. He was organizing them by brand. I made the mistake of asking, "Aren't they all the same?" Apparently for all of these years he has been getting them out before he puts his shirt on to find the two that match the brand he is wearing. In fact he said, "Haven't you noticed me getting them out at night so I don't have to sort through them in the dark in the morning?" Who knew?
I'm Back
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious. I would do the exact same thing. The brand would HAVE to match! How funny. Now I know where I get it from.
I admit it! Is this considered OCD?
Post a Comment