When we got home from our trip to Minnesota I decided that I wanted to make a quilt that included the things we had seen when we went to Duluth. This has 3 of the lighthouses we saw as well as the cabin we stayed in and Gooseberry Falls. We put our feet in Lake Superior and Bruce and Aaron skipped stones towards some rocks that were in the water (Aaron even hit a seagull - it was awesome). I inlcuded the rocks too. The sun is proportionally incorrect but it was a design choice because of the heat and humidity.
I'm Back
10 years ago

4 comments:
Awesome Alynda! It's beautiful. I love that the "cabin" made it in. It was such a funky place to stay. Did you make the cabin with the slant? What a great way to show a memory.
Amazing! I love it!
so beautiful! you're very talented!
That is incredible. Great job! You need to see a web site called Film in the Fridge. They are my new favorites.
And PS - when you are feeling lonely - call me!
Post a Comment