Friday, September 25, 2009

My frozen cell phone

I have been having trouble with the email on my cell phone. Somehow it froze on September 13th and wouldn't update it at all. I called Sprint and we tried to install new software and do some trouble shooting. I was on the phone with them for 65 minutes (probably 45 of those minutes were spent on hold listening to the same 4 songs over and over again). I told the girl who was helping me that if the customers were placed on hold and when she came back on they were grouchy it was because the song loop was very short and they were listening to bad music over and over. Anyway - after trying everything Sprint could think of, the only thing left to do was erase everything that was on the phone, bringing it back to the way it was when I got it out of the box in April. I emailed all of my pictures to myself and recorded all of my contacts. So Tuesday morning the deed was done and everything was gone. I have downloaded all of my ring tones, loaded all of my contacts back in to the phone, and it seems to working just fine. Cross your fingers it stays that way!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sprint's customer service is the worst. It seems everyone has the same story about being on hold for SOOOOO Long. I know I've heard that same music.