When we were at the temple on Thursday night leading tours two really cute things happened with small children in our groups. When asked what the name of the statue on top of the temple was called one little girl told her dad that "Moroni" was his last name and "the angel" was his first name. Then on the tour just following when we left the baptismal area, as he passed by the font, a darling little boy that was riding on his father's shoulders asked, "Is that where President Hinckley swims?" I love little children!
I'm Back
10 years ago

5 comments:
I love those stories. I always love the things that little kids say...well, not everything. I don't like it when Kennedy tells me that she is the mommy and I am the Kiki, but other than that, she is cute! :)
Mom - I tried to set up a link to Dad's Ensign article on my blog. I just copied the long address from the top of my screen and it didn't work. So then I painstakingly typed every little character in and it still didn't work. Any tricks you used?
Ade - to put it on our blog we went to the article, opened it, copied the address and used the add a link option. I hope that works for you.
Great Story. Tracy and I and the family have open house tickets for Saturday at Noon. It would be great to see you and Bruce. Let us know what your schedule is and maybe we can get together.
Dave
Dave - we'd love to see you on Saturday. Call us when you are done at the temple. We hope to see you then.
Post a Comment