

We took these pictures yesterday just to let you see how much snow we have. The pile on the left side of the driveway is up to my waist. You can see how deep it is on the grass and that it is so high in the front that you can barely see the top of the three-foot brick planter. I took all of the Christmas lights and garlands off the porch a couple of weeks ago but you can see that that the wreaths and garlands are still up as well as the lights on the roof that are unsafe to remove. The stake lights that we put along the edge of the front planter are buried so deep we can't get to them without major digging.

Maybe by Easter we'll be able to get them removed. Anyway, if it has to be this cold (which it is) it might as well be beautiful (which it is).
We drove down past Twin Bridges yesterday afternoon to visit some some new friends from here and some old friends from San Jose and drove on pure ice on the roads. The local sheriff refers to the roads this time of year as "oiled glass" and that is just what it felt like yesterday.
2 comments:
Was surfing this morning prior to going to church and came across your blog. So President Hinckley goes swimming in the temple. Hmmmm, I wonder what the Lord has to say about that? I envy you being able to be tour guides. What part of California? We lived in Bakersfield for 19 years before moving back to Zion. Our mission had us coming to Rexburg to teach about the provident living website. We also were instrumental in getting the program, "Career Workshop" going at BYU-I.
Holy cow! I scraped our walkway before church and you would never know it!!! It's horrible! It's really bad when Nick is working because I have to scrape! I love the pics! Can't wait to see the pics of the Hatch's.
Post a Comment