Thursday, January 31, 2008

My First Advanced Presentation Project



This is my creation from class on Monday. One shows my ice crystal bowl carving in the kitchen sitting lonely on the sink counter (at the university) where I made it and the other shows what I did with it last night for a jewelry party. It's too early to buy fruit to put in it (unless you are willing to pay $50 for strawberries and pineapple) so I just used grapes that were on sale and added some silk flowers and greenery that I had on hand. I was pleased with how it turned out - not perfect but good enough for an A!

3 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Love it! You are so talented!

Jen said...

Love the bowl and I love the pics of the snow. I have never seen so much snow in my whole life.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Kelsey, and I live in Prescott. I attend the same ward as Matt, and Adrienne, and I babysit your grandchildren just about every weekend. I thought I'd check out your blog. Adrienne was talking about your ice sculpture. I like it....job well done. Well, just thought I'd say hi! :)