Monday, January 21, 2008

Temple Visitors

Over the weekend we had some visitors to Rexburg to participate in temple tours. Sam and Arlene stopped by on Monday morning after taking an early tour. Jen, Nick, Kiki and Ellis came over so Arlene could hold the baby and see Kennedy (she gave us a wonderful rendition of the version of Happy Birthday that she sang to Aaron). We had a great visit; too short, but nice just the same.


Rick and Julia came with a group of friends from San Jose (Richard and Nan Hunter for those who remember them and several of their friends from the neighborhood and school). We led their tour on Friday afternoon (that was following a campus tour and meeting with President Clark that was arranged by Bruce). We ate with the group on campus and then attended an open house at a log cabin in Rigby that is owned by a very nice couple that have moved here from Almaden Valley. It was nice to meet some new people and the friends of the Hunter's that enjoyed the temple tour.
Dave and Tracy and their kids stopped by after going to the temple on Saturday afternoon. The kids have grown so much and are just as cute as we remembered them. What a great treat for us to see old friends in such a setting. In the picture you see L to R Becky, Andy, Dave, Tracy, Emily and Steven. Isn't it a great picture?

5 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

How awesome! I bet that's so fun to see everybody! I can't believe how big Dave's kids are! I think the last time we saw them was when Addison was born and there youngest was young enough to have a binkie! Time sure does fly!

Jen said...

I bag tagged you. Check my blog for details.

The Dinner Belle said...

Thanks for taking the pictures of all of the vistor you've had - it is so fun to see them all!

And that is some crazy snow you have! Yikes. I might be going up to Flagstaff this weekend with Megan to visit her sister. It is supposed to snow, so we'll see if its safe to drive.

Katherine said...

Hi! A quick question for you,
Dan and I made our blog private and we were wondering if we could have your e-mail address so we could send you the invitation to view our blog, I e-mail your school account with our e-mail address... we just wanted to be able to keep in touch with you!! Hope all is well, for you, I love your blog, it's fun, makes me miss Rexburg!!!

Devin and Megan said...

How fun you have a blog! We definitely are going to keep in contact. Devin and I were in Bishop Hart's Ward.