When we heard tonight that President Hinckley has passed away I thought how the world would mourn. He has traveled to places I've only heard about and shared his testimony with saints in far away lands. We commented to each other that this is a sad time for us but a joyous one for heaven. Can you imagine his reunion with his sweet wife? As we have talked about how much our dear prophet has done for all of us, I commented to Bruce that we owe our current life to him. We are in Rexburg because of decisions he made concerning the university which opened this opportunity for us. We will attend the dedication of our temple next Sunday in large part because of his vision and love for our area and the students here as well as the faithful saints in this region. He was a great prophet who profoundly changed the way much of the world sees us. Thank you President Hinckley for all I have learned from you.
I'm Back
10 years ago

1 comment:
What a great tribute. Mom, I am so sad. He has been the prophet since I was in highschool. Thanks for calling me.
Post a Comment