Thursday, October 6, 2011

Darn You Spray Wax!


On Monday morning I picked up the spray wax instead of the Hot Off The Press which is the product I use especially on my white hair (to protect it from the heat) before I use my flat iron.  I sprayed it all over my hair, wondered at the "cloud" it created in the bathroom, and the odor.  Yikes!  When I realized what I had done, it was too late to make any correction and I just smooshed it (no need for any hair spray) and went on my way. 

I washed my hair Tuesday morning 5 times with everything I could find in the shower, including body wash.  No luck - it felt, and looked, as greasy as before.  I looked around at what I had in the house that would possibly cut the grease and decided I would try dish detergent next.  So - Wednesday I washed my hair 5 times with the Dawn that had found it's way from under my kitchen sink to my shower.  Better, but still greasy.  Today I repeated the Dawn 3 more times, followed by my purple shampoo to keep the white white, followed by my regular shampoo and conditioner.  Finally it feels more "normal."

I put the spray wax in the trash!  What an idiot I was.

No comments: