Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Disgusting!

Yesterday was out 36th wedding anniversary (no that is not the disgusting part!). We grabbed a quick bite and then went to the show (we saw When in Rome and I highly recommend it). I needed to visit the ladies room before the show started and to my horror could not find one toilet that was clean enough to use. I checked the bathroom log that hangs by the door and discovered that that last time it was checked was Saturday at 8pm. I found the night manager and told him. His response, "Well it's not like it's been days since it was cleaned." What? I told him that this kind of toilet ring could not form in just a couple of days, more like weeks. He told me thanks and that he would take care of it. When we got out of the show I checked again - NO difference!

I am going to call the theater and talk to the general manager this morning. The ironic thing is that you see the manager on the screen over and over before the show begins saying how proud he is of the complex and that it helps keep money in Rexburg. I told the night manager last night that if he wondered why people travel to Idaho Falls instead of coming here it's because of stuff like this.

No comments: