Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Have Inspired Me






Tami and Jen have inspired many people to help the victims in Haiti. I have included some pictures of both of them baking bread on Saturday. Tami made more yesterday and is finishing up today. I was able to help Jen with her project here in Rexburg and it was wonderful to work side by side with her all day long. We were tired at the end of the day but exhilarated at the same time. The video that I have included, although made at Christmas, has a wonderful message about the importance of giving. To those who placed orders thank you, and we appreciate the generosity of so many. They made 125 loaves and will be able to contribute more that $550 to the humanitarian effort. I am proud of you both.

2 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Thank you Mom! I Love you.

Jen said...

Thanks Mom! Thanks for all your help. It was nice to have company by my side!!! I love you.