Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"K" is a hard letter to work with

I got tagged, so here it is....

Rules: IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS! USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS. THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES, THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP! YOU CAN'T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME.

1. What is your last name? Kusch
2. A 4 letter word: kick
3. A boys name: Karl (my cousin spells his name this way)
4. A girls name: Krissy
5. An occupation: knife salesman, kindergarten teacher, karaoke singer, knuckle ball pitcher, karate coach (do I get points for coming up with more than one?)
6. A color: kidney bean red (okay that's not great but I couldn't think of anything else - it could be a real color, you know exactly the color I mean when I say it, right?)
7. Something you wear: kilt
8. A beverage: king-size diet coke or Kola Real (we drank this in Brazil)
9. A food: kale
10. Something found in the bathroom: knot of hair
11. A place: Korea
12. A reason for being late: knitting baby booties for the humanitarian center
13. Something you shout: Knock it off!

I tag anyone who sees this and wants the challenge - it's not that easy when your name begins with K.

No comments: