Here are the rules - it's an interesting one this time.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here's my uninteresting list:
1. I often wear a tooth around my neck (okay so it's the gold that used to be one of my teeth - a crown - that I had made into a free-form nugget).
2. My dad's nickname for me when I was a little girl was "Blackie." It wouldn't be so great to hear someone yell that to me across a crowded shopping mall.
3. I once had to sit on our piano bench (right next to Arlene, my older sister) for the entire time the rest of the family was at Sunday School (it used to be 1 1/2 hours) because we had been fighting - she yelled at me so it wasn't even my fault.
4. I once got in major trouble for sticking my tongue out at the neighbors as they drove by - my mother slapped my face.
5. I love family history work - it's like putting a puzzle together.
6. I love Good Morning America and watch it almost everyday.
7. I read the paper every morning.
8. When I was 13 and 14 I used to cook twice a week for Arlene's boss at the florist shop. I got to pick the menus and she paid me for the ingredients.
I tag Adrienne, Jen, Michelle, Amanda, Livy, Dacia, Roy and Teri.
I'm Back
10 years ago

2 comments:
Great post. I love the piano bench story. I could never get my kids to sit for that long if they'd gotten in trouble! Also, I wish I loved cooking as much as you--so does my family!! Thanks for the tag, I'll be working on it.
What a fun 'tag' idea. The cooking fact did not surpirse me. You really do have a talent for cooking. I just finished putting my interesting facts together. It was fun! Thanks for the tag!
Post a Comment