Sunday, July 31, 2011

If...

I found a quote a few months ago that I actually have on my refrigerator that reads: "If you want something different, you must do something different."  I have used its wisdom with regard to food in the past, but I know that it holds the key to other things in my life as well. 

I am contemplating changes that must be made if I am to survive physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  I am grateful for the lessons I have been reminded of from the scriptures (thanks Aaron) that have helped me shape some important priorities. 

The Holy Ghost is such a great teacher and I have discovered some important things about Heavenly Father and how He works with His children.  I want to be sure that I never do anything that would be perceived by Him to be rebellious and would put me on the side that opposes His doctrine.  I want my words and actions to show my love, respect, and desire to be like Him, and to be loved by Him.

No comments: