The following article was in our paper on May 27, 2009 by Nate Sunderland:
Rexburg - The Madison Hospital Board of Trustees has a new member. Bruce Kusch, the Associate Academic Vice President over Curriculum at Brigham Young University-Idaho, was appointed to the board by Madison County Commissioners Tuesday at a county work meeting.
Commission Chairman Bob Hansen said that Kusch was on the top of a list of three recommendations by the hospital board to the commission. Hansen said that Kusch was chosen for his extensive background in business and marketing.
"I'm honored to have the opportunity to serve on the hospital board," said Kusch. "It is a vital resource for the county and the community. I look forward to working with other members of the board and key stake holders to make the hospital the best it can be and provide for the needs of the community."
Kusch replaces Richard Smith who will be leaving the board of trustees to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Note: Bruce is in New Mexico for the rest of the week for a conference of Western states hospital boards. I was invited to go along too but could not work out my school schedule.
I'm Back
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment